If We amend this policy, We will post the changes on this page so that you are always aware of what information We collect and how We use it.
What personal information do We collect?
If you request a quotation:
- We will require your name geographical address including postcode and contact details (email address and phone numbers) such that We can communicate with you;
- We will send dealers a Web Site reference number and NOT personal contact details provided by you to the Web Site until you have requested to see ‘dealer offers’, ‘dealer contact’ or ‘quote update’.
- We will require your postcode so that We can understand your proximity to any of the dealers that provide quotations;
- We will also require information about your requirements and preferences regarding vehicles for which you are requesting dealer quotations, whether you require finance for the purchase and/or have test driven a similar vehicle to the one you require, whether you have any vehicles which you wish to part exchange and the relationship of the main driver of that vehicle to you. This information is required to source quotations from dealers.
If, after reviewing your quotations, you request contact with a dealer:
- We may call you to verify your details and provide you with a contact name for the dealer and request that the dealer contacts you as soon as possible; and
- We will also provide your contact details to the dealer.
How is your personal information used?
The personal information that you provide to Us will be used:
- To generate a relevant vehicle sales enquiry, sent to selected dealers from our national dealer database.
- To provide a dealer or dealers with your contact details, only after you have requested ‘dealer offers’, ‘dealer contact’ or ‘quote update’.
- To administer Our business.
- To request your participation in marketing research to help Us improve Our services;
- To inform you by email or phone of other products which may interest you;
- To pass on to a successor in title to Our business.
If you wish any or all of your Personal Information submitted to be removed from Our database at any time; or, if you do not wish to receive any marketing information from Us; or, if you wish to update or correct any inaccuracies in the personal information We hold about you; or, if you have any other comments e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Passing of Information to Third Parties
Your information shall be passed to third parties:
- If it is necessary for the performance of the services you have requested such as ‘dealer offers’, ‘contact dealer’ or ‘quote update’; or
- If such third parties are the police or any other regulatory or government authority where We are legally required to do so; or
- If it is necessary to administer any marketing or research campaign on Our behalf; or
- If such disclosure is to anyone to whom We transfer or may transfer Our business and/or Our rights and duties under Our contract with you; or
- If such disclosure is to a third party to whom We sell and/or share Our database(s) of customers but you will be informed before this occurs and be given the opportunity to request that your information not be used by the third party.
Call Monitoring and Recording
We may monitor and/or record telephone calls in order to improve Our services.
We comply with the requirements of all data protection legislation in force in England and Wales from time to time. You have a right to receive a copy of the information We hold about you upon written application. This will be information you have specifically provided to Us during your visits to the Web Site or during a phone call. If you would like a copy of it please contact email@example.com – We are entitled to charge the current statutory fee for providing you with such information.